Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985 said:
I'll still extend by about a week, but the order is looking pretty good now.

Do you want an announce up to remind/jog people? I'm sure Admin would oblige.

Garz

Squat Member
Will could you give me a heads up before you cash in the cheque as finances are tight and need to know when the moneys being taken? Thanks!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'll have two caps please.

Are the socks still happening? If so, I'd like a pair, two if they're cheap. can't find any prices....

Can stuff still be posted to Singapore?

Sorry Will I am going to have wait until the next order as funds are extremely tight (in fact almost none existant, I even had to get a friend to pay for my new seatpost:blush:) but might have something available in the spring. So if an order goes in around then I wil be up for it.

Garz

Squat Member
Tell me about it HG, the wife has had a ten week period of no wages and surviving on my wage alone is redlining the account for the last two paydays. Thank god she gets paid in three weeks!

Shaun

Founder
Global forum announcement posted Will - just in case you didn't have enough on your plate already ... :smile:

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985 said:
Can't see it unless you included a pizza flyer! I'll ask my flatmate later to see if he's moved it.

Well, just make sure he gets a pizza in return....;)

How's the order looking now? Only my old shorts really are on the point of dissolving....:biggrin:

Top Bottom