Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Any CC jersey holder able to post armpit to armpt measurement for their labelled size please?

longers

Legendary Member
Garz said:
Any CC jersey holder able to post armpit to armpt measurement for their labelled size please?

This any good to you Garz?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'll be doing an order for a couple of caps - for some reason I thought the deadline was the 19th, not the 16th! Will sort it all out once I get home.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Righty ho.

Last time I bought a Mountain Biking jersey, short-sleeved; I think I had the only MTB jersey but these are looser around the waist/hips which is a good thing (a) for a recumbenteer, so you can cover your belly; (:smile: for a lady, as men's hips are too narrow so normal jerseys are too tight around my ladylike shape.

But I shall be kind and do some measurements for you.

Mine was a Large (L) - what can I say, I'm an ample lady!

Armpit to armpit (laid flat) 61cm or 24"
Length from collar to bottom - 76cm or 30"
Round the neck - 46cm or 18"

This fitted me well when I was a size 18 but is now a bit too large as I'm a size 16.

Garz

Squat Member
TYVM people, I guess a medium will do fine for me. Didnt want it to cut off my blood supply as some get tight around the arms. Very similar measurements to yellow.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Are the buffs a goer? - I've read through and can't see a definitive answer....

redjedi

Über Member
:smile:

I meant to do my order before I went away last week.

Will - I've PMed you for your email, so I can send you my order form, and we can arrange a transfer/paypal.

I'm going for the short sleeved LZ black jersey (large) and a cap.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Will1985 said:
Hopefully I'll have a bit more information about caps and socks tomorrow. I've enquired about the possibility of 2 sock colours.

Do you have a price for the socks, as I can't find one...

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Goo - received.
redjedi - email received and now replied to. Thanks Luke for answering the questions around here faster than I can get to them!

redjedi

Über Member
Email received Will, I'll do the transfer later.

What's the total number so far? Will the dealine be extended or have you got enough?

Top Bottom