Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
dmoan said:
I think it is time you take stock, consider all the options, take a deep breath and do the unthinkable...

wash them!

Dirty girl!

Oi! I wash them alright! They are so elderly, the lycra is dissolving into little particles, which them shed over anything they touch....

Arch said:
Oi! I wash them alright! They are so elderly, the lycra is dissolving into little particles, which them shed over anything they touch....

Oh, messy!

Arch

Married to Night Train
dmoan said:
Does that mean you saddle's all covered in bits?

Not so much, it's the front of the thighs that's the worst. And somehow the white bits all manage to cling to the black front of my long sleeve top.

Also, the area that the lycra has perished out of is becoming almost, sort of, see through....

Arch

Married to Night Train
:ohmy:

I'm just hoping they'll hold together until the order comes through. Mind you, I suppose it'll be Bikesters time soon.

Arch said:
I suppose it'll be Bikesters time soon.

I'm waiting on 3/4 length knicks and thermal biblongs - hopefully warm, toasty and generally lycra-bits free over the winter for me!

Arch

Married to Night Train
My sister rang me, ages ago, and said she was in Primark and they hads some 3/4 length pedal pusher type trousers, and did I want some? (I don't have a Primark near me, that I know of). So I said yes, and better get size 14's.

Being Primark, they were on the mean side, and being me then, on the generous side, I can only just now get into them:blush: But they aren't padded or anything, so they are commuting wear, not long distance riding.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
That's a very good point - it might be worth listing user names of cheques/payments you've recieved Will as Royal Mail have been striking so some cheques may have been delayed/lost.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Apeman
arallsopp
Arch
Biscuit
BrumJim
Chris James
colinr