Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Received my stuff yesterday, big thanks to will for his effort and organisation! :becool: Im sure we need to buy him a pint (that's a lot to drink in one evening :blush: )

Not had chance to try the stuff on as im working away now, but looks great. Roll on the good weather!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
BrumJim said:
Nothing yet, and no cap on order.
No post tomorrow, so I will have to wait until Monday.

Yeahhh! Came yesterday. The packable waterproof is now in my rucksack awaiting a wet commute home.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985 said:
I was told on Monday that the caps were ready to be shipped - not had anything since. Phone call to be made first thing Monday.

Cheers Will - I was going to poke you gently for an update. Doesn't matter much to me, all my ordered kit is summer stuff anyway!:biggrin:

And thanks again for the hard work - it must be getting to be a monster job...

oohhh a little package arrived for me this morning. Thank you Will for your hard work in getting these out. I have my short sleeve jersey and cap for summer now.

Many thanks
Clive

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Postie didn't come till 1630 here BUT ....

... he brought my goodies ;).

Now I have (only) to wait for better (=warmer :biggrin:) weather :sun:.

It could be a long wait .... :tongue:

Thank you, Will - you are a
./
< >
./

Arch

Married to Night Train
Got home to find two parcels. One from a friend, containing a card and present for someone else (I wonder if they have mine?) and...

My kit!:rolleyes::wahhey:

The cap fits well and so does the jacket (or it will when I try it on over less layers - currently I'm a bit Michelin Mannish) Haven't tried the shorts yet, I'm sure they'll be fine.

Thanks again Will for all your hard work on this. My first warm ride out in the spring will be fully CC'd up!:wacko:

Top Bottom