Cycle companions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ren531

Über Member
Can any one advise me were best on this forum to advertise for cycle companions there does not seem to be a dedicated section for this .

vickster

Legendary Member
Can any one advise me were best on this forum to advertise for cycle companions there does not seem to be a dedicated section for this .
Forum rides? Cycle buddy still running? Join a club?

OP
OP
ren531

ren531

Über Member
Sorry is Cycle buddy a website , the problem with a club is they go too far and usually too fast for me if you haven't much spare time and only want a ride of 25 -30 miles you end up riding on your own a lot .

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ask or even advertise at some local bike shops. Many have informal groups going out at various times during the week. If you're in Lancashire, the Green Jersey in Clitheroe is good.

BorderReiver

Veteran
Many clubs have a "beginners" or "c" ride which has a no drop policy and probably does your sort of distance. Sometimes cake may be involved which has to be a plus. Worth asking at your nearest club.

Clubs rather than websites! What a retro idea.

Local to me, Let's Ride only works if you're female - Breeze rides only.

OP
OP
ren531

ren531

Über Member
Yes I am trying Letsride booked on to a local ride later this month and I agree with the comment about mainly female rides there is a lot on there

Top Bottom