Cycle fitness gains

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
as above , my cycle fitness levels just keep getting better. Been out this evening to attend an appointment in Brighouse then back into Halifax (Pellon Lane) to visit my old mum taking the hilly route before finally heading back home, According to strava I got three pr's with really good times and an average speed of 10.7mph, a top speed of 43.6mph and an elevation of 1,084ft.
I am chuffed to bits, I hadn't realised how much fitter I was getting, it's nice to see fitness gains at my age.

classic33

Leg End Member
as above , my cycle fitness levels just keep getting better. Been out this evening to attend an appointment in Brighouse then back into Halifax (Pellon Lane) to visit my old mum taking the hilly route before finally heading back home, According to strava I got three pr's with really good times and an average speed of 10.7mph, a top speed of 43.6mph and an elevation of 1,084ft.
I am chuffed to bits, I hadn't realised how much fitter I was getting, it's nice to see fitness gains at my age.
25-27 minutes to the Tesco roundabout? Returning via Southowram.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
25-27 minutes to the Tesco roundabout? Returning via Southowram.

??? sorry you lost me............I went to Brighouse via Elland wood bottom, my Client lives further up Halifax Rd (approx 25mins to get there), Left client and continued up Halifax Rd to Hipperholme traffic lights, continued to Stump cross then up Godley Hill, took the bypass to Pellon Lane then up to junction of Queens rd (Wadsworth Court), from there back down Pellon lane into town then home to Siddal.

classic33

Leg End Member
When you said you went the steep way home, I thought you'd gone up Brookfoot, coming back onto the A58 just outside of the town centre.

Top Bottom