Cycle friendly hotel/b&b in Milton Keynes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nottsfan

Hi, I have recently done the London to Amsterdam Cycle challenge 2014 with the football league in aid of Prostate Cancer UK and loved it! I now want to do it again next year but excel it by cycling from Nottingham to London the previous 2 days as well, using football stadiums along the way as snack/water stops. I have set out a map of where I will be travelling and Milton Keynes is my half way place to kip for the night (myself and one other).

Departure Arrival Miles
Nottingham (Old Market Square) Leicester City (King Power Stadium) 28.2
Leicester City (King Power Stadium) Northampton Town (Sixfields Stadium) 35
Northampton Town (Sixfields Stadium) MK Dons (Stadium MK) 22.5
--- overnight b&b ---
MK Dons (Stadium MK) Luton Town (Kenilworth Road Stadium) 22.6
Luton Town (Kenilworth Road Stadium) Watford (Vicarage Road Stadium) 22.6
Watford (Vicarage Road Stadium) Premier Inn (Stratford) 23.6

My question is... does anybody know any cycle friendly hotels/b&b's near stadium mk (ie, where I can take my bike into the room with me) that is fairly decent price wise for June time next year.

Thank you in advance.

vickster

Legendary Member
Travelodge are cheap ( for a reason) and allow bikes in rooms I think

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A night in Milton Keynes, that sounds like more of a ordeal than your challenge! Anyway good on you for doing it for Prostate Cancer UK. Good luck.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've taken my bike into the room at both Travelodge and Premier Inn. No problems at either of them.

edit: give them a ring at MK to check though, just in case!

sonmk

Hilton Doubletree hotel is ajoined to the MK stadium itself. But check beforehand if they will accept bikes into rooms.

Top Bottom