Cycle Heaven (York) - Great service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
http://www.cycle-heaven.co.uk/

My daughter's bike was stolen a while ago so we began looking for a replacement.

After some good advice from CC'ers here and technical input (from me), financial input (from Mrs. Admin) and style input (from Little Ms. Admin) we narrowed the selection down to a Ridgeback Destiny (I couldn't convince Mrs. Admin to go for the Islabike one - I did try!).

I checked the local Ridgeback dealers and no one had it in stock, so I checked the Ridgeback site for dealers in our region and found one in Grimsby and one in York. The Grimsby dealer didn't pick up the phone on the two occasions I called so I rang the York dealer - Cycle Heaven - who answered promptly, advised they had one in stock, and then offered to reserve it for me until the coming weekend. Nice one!

We drove over to York first thing on Saturday morning and within a few minutes of arriving we were served by a very friendly and helpful lady called Jo, who walked us straight over to the bike and began adjusting it to fit the daughter, all the while checking with us both that everything was okay? (possibly what you do for everyone Jo, but you made my daughter feel quite involved in the process and that had a very positive impact on our shopping experience with Cycle Heaven!).

Bike ready, it was time to choose a helmet. Jo took the lead and offered a good quality helmet that was "cool" and "girly" without being "babyish" - smart move Jo - my daughter was impressed! ;) What was also quite a neat little touch was offering the mirror so my daughter could see just how cool she looked in it - very thoughtful. :thumbsup:

Kit sorted, we completed the paperwork and paid and left very happy - daughter with her new bike and helmet - dad with the excellent service from Jo.

Top marks Cycle Heaven. Thanks for a very friendly and efficient service. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Hope she enjoys it. Another one to join in on the local cc rides? :thumbsup:

Top Bottom