Cycle Rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

Thinking about buying one, won't get loads of use but may be useful for school holidays. Needs to be easy to put on, well padded (no scratches on my car please), lights still visible, for 3 bikes. If it folded up and was cheap that would be an added bonus but appreciate I'm asking for a lot. The Saris Bones always seems to come out well but is a bit more than I want to pay. Any other suggestions welcome but please remember I'm a not good with fixing things cars or bikes unless very simple!

domtyler

Über Member
Buy cheap, buy twice!

Danny

Legendary Member
I have a Saris Bones which works well, and keeps the bikes well away from the car to avoid scratches.

It took me hours to work out how to set it up, but once you have fitted it once it is really easy to put it on the car and take it off again.

It comes in 2 and 3 bike versions. I have shown the Wiggle price, but if you search other bike rack threads someone else is selling it cheaper (can't remember who). You can also pick these up on eBay which is where I got mine.

OP
OP
W

Willow

You know what having been out this morning I've decided there's plenty of scope where we live without having rack and if ex needs one to transport childrens bikes then he can buy one!

Top Bottom