Cycle / run social distancing research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've gotten VERY bored of seeing this research quoted on every social media channel going in the last 48hrs ...

No offence meant randomnerd! You have actually said something new; it does indeed suggest that riding on the roads is a better way to keep COVID transmission down than using crowded shared-paths. :okay:

OP
OP
Randomnerd

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I've gotten VERY bored of seeing this research quoted on every social media channel going in the last 48hrs ...

No offence meant randomnerd! You have actually said something new; it does indeed suggest that riding on the roads is a better way to keep COVID transmission down than using crowded shared-paths. :okay:
Thanks. I said something new. It means a lot :hello:

DRHysted

Guru
I saw a bit about this research the other day, but it wasn’t positive. It was claiming that the research hadn’t been published, peer reviewed, or proven. Also the facts hadn’t been verified.
it went on to say that the research could be accurate but were still waiting for it to be published.

Drago

Legendary Member
A Professor of the bleedin' obvious tells us the bleedin' obvious. It's been well reported that 6 metres is the minimum really safe clearance, but the chances of infection fall exponentially with distance beyond 1.5, plus the practicalities involved make 2M the official recommendation. Anyone who was paying attention to the news early on would have known this.

Top Bottom