Cycle security survey 5 minutes max

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Done.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
I've completed the survey, but as you haven't told us who you are or what will happen to the data collected, I've not left you my contact details.

OP
OP
curtis dorrington

curtis dorrington

hi Jimmy.
i am develping some products for bicycle security and would eventually when i have products that i am satisfied with offer some free samples to gauge what tha market thinks.

its totally understandable you would not release your details.

thanks again

I would like ahidden tracker system to be developed for bicycles.

Something that sends you a message if it is on the move whilst armed,where it currently is and what direction it is going in.

classic33

Leg End Member
That already exists.

Got an address of the supplier of one that isn't nearly in four figures, price wise?

caimg

Über Member
Got an address of the supplier of one that isn't nearly in four figures, price wise?

I know a dwarf who'll hide in your bottle rack with an old Nokia 3210 and tell you where him and the bike have been taken (when stolen) for a tenner?

caimg

Über Member
https://www.immobilise.com/view.php?stage=product&category=1&product=2 I don't know the product, it's just something I noticed while checking my immobilise details on a bike I gave to my brother.

That's useless unless found and recovered by the police. Think he's looking for a cost-effective GPS chip that can be tracked after theft, which I'm not sure exists.

I used bike register.com and have a warning sticker and serial code on the frame, meaning a legit cyclist would be able to look up the code and see if my bike's been listed as stolen by me. Not much but I hope that the code and hard-to-remove warning sticker act as a deterrent.

BSRU

A Human Being
There is a rear light that is actually an alarm with GPS and a mobile phone sim card. It alerts the owner to any movement via text and can send GPS information which can track the alarm in "real" time on a web page.
I think it may have been called "spy lamp" and cost about £150, not sure though.

Top Bottom