Cycle shops - anyone got green DHB elstead panniers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

Have had my eye on these, as I was sending off for light decided to buy those at same time only to find that since last week the green ones are discontinued at Wiggle and I WANT THOSE. Have googled but haven't found them anywhere else - anyone got some in stock?

(I like my rack bag so much I wanted panniers to match boo hoo)

bonj2

since dhb is wiggle's own brand you're unlikely to find them anywhere else.

OP
OP
W

Willow

oh no .. I have emailed them perhaps they have one little set left. Anyone got their phone number?

They have none left boo hoo.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

Willow said:
oh no .. I have emailed them perhaps they have one little set left. Anyone got their phone number?

They have none left boo hoo.

Yep, discontinued.
They have plenty of the grey ones left though.

OP
OP
W

Willow

I know I didn't really want the grey. Thought about it overnight and had a look at the lidl ones which looked nice but didn't have great 'attachments' and thought better have the grey before they stop doing those too.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Willow, I feel your pain. It's horrible when this happens, the grey ones will arrive and you'll think how nice they would have been in green...then you'll get used to them...decide they aren't too bad after all, and then see someone with a green pair ;)

OP
OP
W

Willow

Then I'll ask them if they'll swap! The really annoying thing is I held off buying them as I wasn't sure if I should spend any more and wished I'd just done it. Went out with my boys today and the rack bag only just fits their lunch in which we had to take even though we only did 10 miles. Figure if I want to get them to do 20 miles it'll be a 3 course meal in the panniers!

Top Bottom