Cycle Survey please help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jack Flash

Hello cyclists!

I need some people to complete a survey for my GCSE work and I hope you guys can help. Please take a minute of your time, it will help me a lot. It is about what kind of bike you have got. No real technical knowhow needed!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWKPN78

But if you do know any information you think would help me on my project about materials and which is best, please send me an email at 07pshirlowj@devonportboys.plymouth.sch.uk. Voice your opinion. Any little bit will help.

Thanks!

PS please tell me that you have done it by email if you can. :smile:

Andrew Gray

Your best bet is in 5 days time log back into your account and see if anyone has replied. I will go and do it for you

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
You might want to add an option for multiple bikes. I have three and some on here will have quite a few. I have done the survey on my main bike.

OP
OP
J

Jack Flash

thanks everybody I will make some changes for multiple bikes like you said
thanks again for filling it in!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What GCSE is it for? I remember having to conduct a survey for one of my O-levels ... can't remember which one but I remember standing on a street corner in Maidenhead and trying to stop people and get them to answer questions ... internet has certainly made that easier - at least for me who was very shy and embarrassed at having to ask strangers questions.

OP
OP
J

Jack Flash

Higher Project engineering, I got all year for it!
I have got to do a 5000 word presentation on the design and manufacture of bicycles

any knowledge please post it it'l help

cd365

Guru
Done

Really sorry JF but that was a poorly designed survey, I had a lot of trouble completing it, you missed out too much and didn't allow for multiple bikes / type of riding done / sex of person / average daily/weekly distance cycled. I could go on but you get the idea.

Top Bottom