Cycle Travel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dag Hammar

Yes, I do. I find it to be very user-friendly and I’m happy that at the moment it is free to use.
Maybe there is an upgraded version via a subscription ? ? but I’m OK with it as it is for free.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Yes. I was working on something similar routing wise a few years back. Richard got there first and it mostly chooses the same routing preferences I’d go for. Via points makes it easy enough to move the route around to my preferences.

Only recent bugbear. With expansion of countries it covers. If putting a UK town in the to box it’ll present options for the town outside the UK. I’d prefer if it limited the scope of that lookup as a user preference. I’m not one for sharing my actual location with online mapping products

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Yes. I was working on something similar routing wise a few years back. Richard got there first and it mostly chooses the same routing preferences I’d go for. Via points makes it easy enough to move the route around to my preferences.

Only recent bugbear. With expansion of countries it covers. If putting a UK town in the to box it’ll present options for the town outside the UK. I’d prefer if it limited the scope of that lookup as a user preference. I’m not one for sharing my actual location with online mapping products
I understand that.

Top Bottom