CycleChat End-to-End Relay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I suppose it's all going to be the west (wrong) side of the pennines?

longers

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
I suppose it's all going to be the west (wrong) side of the pennines?

Ah, good point CP. Is it?

I'd vote for yes but that's only one opinion and I'll go along with whatever is decided.

Shaun

Founder
Sub-forum created - any other threads that need moving into here? PM me if there are.

Cheers,
Shaun :blush:

peanut said:
yeah you're right Wigsie . no point in getting stressed. I'll leave it all to you. You seem to be managing far better than me.

At least someone has mapped nearly 1/4 of the route for you.

I'm just going to ride my section now, it will be my only contribution.Good luck with the organising:biggrin:

Peanut .. is this a serious post ? or are you just having a wobbly moment about the stressed out comment ?

Simon

Shaun

Founder
I noted Jakes Dad's enthusiasm for telling everyone about this idea, so if you want I can post an announcement across all the forums for you.

Just send me a PM with the annoucement text and I'll put it up. :ohmy:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Oooh!, just found this in it's new home. The route passes me quite close by on it's way from Biggar/West Linton - Pitlochry. Lots of CycleChatters in Edinburgh/Perth.

I would be more than happy to ride part of this section.

As for mapping, I could do some of the route, but I have very little local knowledge north of the Forth, there be dragons!.

On the subject of LBS involvement, this sounds like the sort of thing that Ed Bike Co-Op may be interested in. Anyone got any contacts with them?

Garz

Squat Member
Thread seems to have died since it was moved.. :S

Garz said:
Thread seems to have died since it was moved.. :S

It might take a day or 2 for people to find it again ? plus its the weekend and the weather is good so not so many people stuck indoors on the computer ?

I think the way forward for now is to get the main event organisers and the regional co-ordinators voted in and then the official routes can be posted up for people to put their names to whether they want to be riders or helping in other ways ?

I would imagine that for many of us taking part that this will probably be the only time we ever do something like this so it might be an idea to have some regional photographers to get some snapshots for the photo gallery here on the forum and for the riders to have as keepsakes ?

Simon

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Welcome Darryl, Your are more than welcome to get involved in this however much or little you want to.

My geography for pretty much the whole route is poor but I would imagine being in the Cotswolds it must pass rasonably near to you at some point.

Top Bottom