CycleChat End-to-End Relay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Jakes Dad said:
Peanut .. is this a serious post ? or are you just having a wobbly moment about the stressed out comment ?

Simon

Sent him a PM apologising if I offended but had nothing back yet!

B):sad:

Come back Peanut! I didnt mean it.... ;):blush:

I may have to resign as unofficial Overlord for pissing off and making the most active and organised one quit!

peanut

I can't do all the work by myself and I have already done over 5 hours creating and posting 12 maps alone.

The only other person I've seen actually do anything constructive is Ball who searched out and listed all the names and one other who mapped one 50 mile section

I see now that the novelty has worn off that all the usual argumentive trolls and 'knocker's' have bu****d off in case they are were asked to contribute something. :biggrin:

Sorry I'd just about had enough of all the negative and non constructive comments but your sarcasm was the last straw I'm afraid.

See how I feel next year

Wigsie

Nincompoop
It's a shame you feel that way, as I said you were the main contributor to date and I was hoping some of what you had to contribute and the way you did it would rub off on others as you seemed to be the one most in control.

In either case its supposed to be a fun thing and if your not having fun then fair enough.

Thanks for all you have done.

peanut said:
I can't do all the work by myself and I have already done over 5 hours creating and posting 12 maps alone.

I think its far to early in the thread to be knocking people for not doing enough ! we dont even have the regional co-ordinators in place yet

This thread was started on the 6th Aug (Peanut) you first replied to it on the 10th and had packed it in by the 15th ? events like this dont get oranised overnight and not everyone wants to be an organiser ! i cant knock you for your enthusiasm in mapping out the routes that you did but this whole thing will run at its own pace and not one individuals

Wigsie ... we obviously need a new regional organiser for the South West and i wondered if the people that organise the Exmouth Exodus might be prepared to get involved as they will have the experience for this sort of thing ? i am quite happy to drive routes so that someone can ride passenger and take notes and finalise the route and handover points but i have'nt got the experience or confidence to be a full on organiser

Simon

peanut

Jakes Dad said:
I think its far to early in the thread to be knocking people for not doing enough ! we dont even have the regional co-ordinators in place yet

This thread was started on the 6th Aug (Peanut) you first replied to it on the 10th and had packed it in by the 15th ? events like this dont get oranised overnight and not everyone wants to be an organiser ! i cant knock you for your enthusiasm in mapping out the routes that you did but this whole thing will run at its own pace and not one individuals

Wigsie ... we obviously need a new regional organiser for the South West and i wondered if the people that organise the Exmouth Exodus might be prepared to get involved as they will have the experience for this sort of thing ? i am quite happy to drive routes so that someone can ride passenger and take notes and finalise the route and handover points but i have'nt got the experience or confidence to be a full on organiser

Simon
well seeing as you are the one that has done absolutely nothing and yet has the most to say Simon ,why don't you actually do something .?

You are one of those that knocked my contribution and one of the reasons I quit.

for your information there were two threads running and I responded to the other one before this but it matters not one jot because in the short week I contributed more than you are likely to to in the next 6 months .

Garz

Squat Member
Chill out man, far too highly strung - i have only just finished work dont want to read eggy people stressing out! ;)

Jakes Dad said:
i am quite happy to drive routes so that someone can ride passenger and take notes and finalise the route and handover points but i have'nt got the experience or confidence to be a full on organiser

Simon

peanut said:
well seeing as you are the one that has done absolutely nothing and yet has the Biggest Mouth Simon ,why don't you actually do something .?

You are one of those that knocked my contribution and one of the reasons I quit.

You were offered the same help as above when i replied to your PM telling me why you were quitting ?

I fail to see where i have Knocked your contribution ? i even remained silent when you wanted a Health & Safety Risk Asessment carried out on rolling baton handovers ;)

Simon

longers

Legendary Member
This is unfolding in an unplanned direction.

Peanut, you have done a lot of planning of the route near you and fair play to you for doing so. It is still early days yet. Speaking for myself - I can realistically organise two sections, Garz has put himself forward for one of them and I've PM'd a forummer who is better placed than me in terms of experience and location to do the other. If he doesn't want to do it then I will quite happily do it.

Jakes Dad has obviously been thinking about it as have many others I'm sure. There will be a lot going on for other people, they have different needs and demands on their time so will be working to a different timescale. If it's to go ahead in mid May for example then we still have nine months to get the plan into shape.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
peanut said:
I've made my decision I have finished with any further contribution for the reasons previously stated .

That's fair enough Peanut.... as I have said before, its a fun thing and if your not having fun then not getting involved in any more organisation is the sensible option.

I am sure whoever takes over from you in organisation's of South 2 will welcome the support if you want to ride a section.

Lets keep it all nice and friendly and try not to bicker too much. ;)

bonj2

Wigsie said:
Sent him a PM apologising if I offended but had nothing back yet!

:tongue::sad:

Come back Peanut! I didnt mean it.... ;):blush:

I may have to resign as unofficial Overlord for pissing off and making the most active and organised one quit!
yes I'm not sure you're fit to hold office, I think your "position may have become untenable" :blush: I think i should take over and get to decide on at least 80% of the entire route. Don't expect it to be direct;)

Top Bottom