CycleChat gear swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 2029288, member: 45"]
And if you're in a similar wrong-size situation feel free to join in the thread.[/quote]
I'm the wrong size for my body ....

Good idea, similar thing happened on yacf years ago when people were buying overshoes, I bought some too small and somebody else bought some too big, so we swapped - simples!

To all those CC'ers who have received their new kit, and now realise that:

A) They've put more weight on they thought
B) Their tape measure is dicky
C) They mis-typed the size when ordering
D) Another other feeble excuse you can come up for it not fitting

Post what you've got and what you'd like and lets see if the power of CC can sort things out.

I'll kick things off

SS Top - XXL, rather snug and would happily swop for XXXL

There, I've done it. There's no shame we're all the same, it's just that some are the same in a different way!

Svendo

Guru
D) Another other feeble excuse you can come up for it not fitting

or D a) followed size table but find it's not right

My swaps:

Small bib shorts, but need medium (I'm 30" waist and size chart said small IIRC, but they're a bit too tight on the thigh grip.)

Medium short sleeved jersey but need small (never had a medium that's too big, and usually even american small jerseys are too tight or short.) Now swapped.

Both are in the bag with tags intact, and unworn (other than a quick try on). Rather hoping the jersey at least can be swapped with the over order Shaun talked about to reach the discount point.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
OK, I'm in the same boat as Mr Paul....
015-1.jpg

I dithered and prevaricated, measured my chest and consulted the size charts and despite knowing full well that there was no alternate reality where I would be a Medium I decided that the manufacturer knows best so followed the chart and went for a Medium (although I could apparantly have fitted in a Small :eek:) as the "extra material for a more comfortable fit" sounded ideal.

I'm looking to swap my Medium shirt, tried on once, for a Large. I will pay to post this one out and the other party will also have to cover their own postage cost. Mr Paul has made the same request before me so I won't try to jump the queue, he gets first refusal.

I hope someone can help me out soon as I clearly can't wear the medium out in public without getting arrested!!!

(Alternatively, I will sell it at face value (£30) and I will pay the postage so I only loose the cost of the postage. Worn once to check fit and still with tags and packaging)

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I have a LARGE , short sleeve and now do not believe the sizing chart so looking to swap for an XXL

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK, I'm in the same boat as Mr Paul....

I dithered and prevaricated, measured my chest and consulted the size charts and despite knowing full well that there was no alternate reality where I would be a Medium I decided that the manufacturer knows best so followed the chart and went for a Medium (although I could apparantly have fitted in a Small :eek:) as the "extra material for a more comfortable fit" sounded ideal.

Looks fine in the pic..

Top Bottom