CycleChat Government.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
So, successive governments have made a right pigs ear of the job, so I've decided we CycleChatters should have a crack at it.

If we win the election I'll obviously be PM as it was my idea, @Fubar is deputy PM, @Leaway2 is foreign secretary and @raleighnut is transport secretary. Who else wants to be in my cabinet? I'll probably need a good press secretary as I'm quite single minded and will probably drop quite a few clangers.

Interested runners need to come up with some policy ideas. So far we're making cars stop to let pedestrians cross the road, turning most towns and cities in to CenterParcs and paying helmet cammers a fee for catching naughty drivers out.

Who's in?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
So, successive governments have made a right pigs ear of the job, so I've decided we CycleChatters should have a crack at it.

If we win the election I'll obviously be PM as it was my idea, @Fubar is deputy PM, @Leaway2 is foreign secretary and @raleighnut is transport secretary. Who else wants to be in my cabinet? I'll probably need a good press secretary as I'm quite single minded and will probably drop quite a few clangers.

Interested runners need to come up with some policy ideas. So far we're making cars stop to let pedestrians cross the road, turning most towns and cities in to CenterParcs and paying helmet canners a fee for catching naughty drivers out.

Who's in?
Can I be responsible for road testing all new bikes being introduced into the market please? :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Car drivers fined for not asking if the cyclist they have just passed, at the side of the road, is okay and can they help.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Sounds like a good idea. I'll be the Australian foreign ambassador!
great-australian-wave.gif

classic33

Leg End Member
Sounds like a good idea. I'll be the Australian foreign ambassador!
great-australian-wave.gif
What's that your throwing on the floor?

Top Bottom