Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underpants

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • T shirt and joggers

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Knickers

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
If you're wearing a dressing gown in the evening why not go a bit further and have a smoking jacket?

Paging @Accy cyclist 😄

PEWTER+LEAF+SILK+JACQAURD+SMOKING+JACKET-2.jpg

Hmmm, that fabric would make LOVELY cat show drapes... :whistle:

Dressing gown? Do people really have dressing gowns.

I thought it was only pretentious hotels that threatened to charge you if they thought you'd taken it home by mistake

I have a dressing gown
2 actually because SWMBO got me a 'better' one as a present - this we before we lived together or anything but I lived an hour's drive away - so I often stayed over at house most weekends
hence it was useful for when I was at her house

I don;t tend to use it anymore unless the grandkids are here and I need to get up in the night - if I put it on after having a bath or shower I can guarantee she will want me to go out to the chippy for dinner!!!

Mrs M

Guru
PJ bottoms and old t shirt, (all usually full of holes thanks to our k9 laundry thief and destroyer). :blush:

Slick

Guru
Dressing gown? Do people really have dressing gowns.

I thought it was only pretentious hotels that threatened to charge you if they thought you'd taken it home by mistake
I'm delighted to discover that I'm not a complete weirdo for owning one, but only really use it when I'm not going anywhere for a while as usually when I get up on a working day, it's straight in the shower. :okay:

richardfm

Veteran
Yes, I have a dressing gown (actually several, of differing weights to wear at different times of the year). I wear it when I get up in the morning for breakfast, then I get dressed after breakfast.

I also wear it after I have a bath in the evening until I go to bed.

Same here

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I voted Old fashioned Dickensian bed gown with hat, but in reality it's underwear, sporty shorts, t-shirt, white sports socks, fleecy top and in winter I might put a deerstalker on with the ear flaps tied down, if it's very cold.🧐 :cold: One thing I can't do without is/are bed socks, even if it's an every blue moon hot night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom