Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underpants

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • T shirt and joggers

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Knickers

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sitrep - the nudies are well in the lead, with a group of you rascals in underpants coming up their rear. Jim jam wearers are a lazy lot, languishing as they are in third place (or languishing in bed more like.)

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Sitrep - the nudies are well in the lead, with a group of you rascals in underpants coming up their rear. Jim jam wearers are a lazy lot, languishing as they are in third place (or languishing in bed more like.)

I am wondering what non-nudie couples do when they are going to have some adult fun... do they disrobe by mutual agreement before they dive under the covers or is the removal of jim-jams, t.shirts or nighties part of the fun?

D

Deleted member 1258

I am wondering what non-nudie couples do when they are going to have some adult fun... do they disrobe by mutual agreement before they dive under the covers or is the removal of jim-jams, t.shirts or nighties part of the fun?

Removing clothing is always part of the fun, especially if its a new partner. ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

I can't remember what you do.

I remember, but I can't anymore.

presta

Guru
So it's not just me then.
Daywear off, nightwear on, nightwear off, nightwear back on again all sounds as spontaneous as faffing with a condom.
Removing clothing is always part of the fun, especially if its a new partner. ^_^
Daywear yes. The moment you let go of the self-control, and the hasty scrabble for clothes starts.

Top Bottom