Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underpants

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • T shirt and joggers

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Knickers

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Dressing gown? Do people really have dressing gowns.

I thought it was only pretentious hotels that threatened to charge you if they thought you'd taken it home by mistake

Yes, I have a dressing gown (actually several, of differing weights to wear at different times of the year). I wear it when I get up in the morning for breakfast, then I get dressed after breakfast.

I also wear it after I have a bath in the evening until I go to bed.

Gwylan

Veteran
Yes, I have a dressing gown (actually several, of differing weights to wear at different times of the year). I wear it when I get up in the morning for breakfast, then I get dressed after breakfast.

Sounds like Oscar Wilde territory.
Breakfasting in a dressing gown?
Bathing in the evening?

What an inclusive community we are.

D

Deleted member 1258

I thought it was only pretentious hotels that threatened to charge you if they thought you'd taken it home by mistake

Yes.

D

Deleted member 1258

Sounds like Oscar Wilde territory.
Breakfasting in a dressing gown?
Bathing in the evening?

What an inclusive community we are.

Wheres Oscar Wild fit in? Most days I don't get dressed till after breakfast, if I'm not going anywhere I might not get dressed till dinner time or later, and in the evening I'll change into my dressing gown about an hour before I go to bed.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

Once a year then?

Alex321

Veteran
Night is supper, early evening is tea time, dinner time is middle of the day, breakfast is morning unless its late morning, then its brunch.

I fink that varies rather depending on what part of the Kingdom you were brought up in :smile: (unless you is aristocracy)

For me, middle of the day meal has always been lunch, Dinner is the main evening meal, supper is a late evening snack.

Tea has always been a drink rather than a meal. Though I do understand "afternoon tea" as a snack, it isn't something I have ever really partaken of, given we tend to have dinner quite early (generally between 5 and 6pm)

I fink that varies rather depending on what part of the Kingdom you were brought up in :smile: (unless you is aristocracy)

For me, middle of the day meal has always been lunch, Dinner is the main evening meal, supper is a late evening snack.

Tea has always been a drink rather than a meal. Though I do understand "afternoon tea" as a snack, it isn't something I have ever really partaken of, given we tend to have dinner quite early (generally between 5 and 6pm)

Always been breakfast, lunch and supper here chez Casa Reynard. And tea is of the afternoon variety in order to fill that gap in between lunch and supper.

Otherwise, it's always been śniadanie, drugie śniadanie. obiad, podwieczorek and kolacja... :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

Dinner in the evening for us is something we have on holiday, otherwise its tea.

numbnuts

Legendary Member

Yes I have 4, a long fleece one for winter, a shorty one, a cotton one for trips away and one in my hospital grab bag which also contains pjs, shorty pjs and a nightshirt the latter if you have a leg injury.

Top Bottom