• Salt and vinegar

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Cheese and onion

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Hedgehog (remember them?)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Steak

• Ready salted, the best by a mile (a teensy bit of favouritism there)

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Beef and onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marmite.

• Roast chicken

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Prawn cocktail. I mean who or why?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Barbecue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Potato Pufts are available in Tesco, I've not tried them so don't know if they're as good as the originals though.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
They are all utterly vile and abominations......except plain kettle chips with a G&T.

ahh! a man of taste ;)

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
No tomato ketchup :angry:

Generaly depends on brands, not liking cheese I don't mind walkers cheese and onion, though other brands and the cheesier the worse for me.

Salt yes a staple, salt and vinegar okay, overall not enough choices, beef / steak okay with beer, Xmas ones okay as a change...

When are we having a CC investigates @Accycyclist ?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A mate of mine used to deliver to the Walkers Crisps factory.

From the bit of the site he saw, he said he would never eat a Walkers crisp again.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
From the bit of the site he saw, he said he would never eat a Walkers crisp again.
That'll be the slaughterhouse. The potatoes have their throats cut and are hung up to bleed to death. No stunning or anything.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That'll be the slaughterhouse. The potatoes have their throats cut and are hung up to bleed to death. No stunning or anything.

He was delivering heavy machine parts, so I'm guessing the guts of the factory look a lot different to the shiny bagging line they are prepared to show on the telly.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Walkers 'Max Strong' Hot Chicken Wings are the 'crisps du jour' chez the Nut domicile. :tongue:
Coincidentally, I wandered into my local Tesco "Express" today for some essential supplies, and my attention was drawn to a display of the said Walkers Hot Chicken Wing flavour crisps. The big bags, reduced from £2.25 to £1 :smile:. I didn't check the "best before" date, which is maybe why they are flogging them off cheap.

Edit... BB date is 29th May so I am safe. I confidently predict they won't make it to the end of this week, never mind end of May.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I wandered into my local Tesco "Express" today for some essential supplies, and my attention was drawn to a display of the said Walkers Hot Chicken Wing flavour crisps. The big bags, reduced from £2.25 to £1 :smile:. I didn't check the "best before" date, which is maybe why they are flogging them off cheap. For me the BB date is irrelevant; they aren't going to last beyond today :hungry:.
My corner Coop has a bin for just out of best before date stuff usually for 10p.

Top Bottom