• Salt and vinegar

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Cheese and onion

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Hedgehog (remember them?)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Steak

• Ready salted, the best by a mile (a teensy bit of favouritism there)

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Beef and onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marmite.

• Roast chicken

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Prawn cocktail. I mean who or why?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Barbecue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnblack

Über Member
My corner Coop has a bin for just out of best before date stuff usually for 10p.
There's a whole shop for that in Northampton called Best Before It's Gone and its web address says it all, www.cheapfood

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Remember Potato Puffs in the red and white bags. If they released them tomorrow, they'd go straight to the top of my league.
Can't imagine why they dropped them ?

Don't you just hate it when a favourite thing is dropped?
I don't remember Potato Puffs but I do remember Sainsbury's used to do a snack called piccolos, I loved them and they were my favourite, it was a very sad day when they discontinued them.
Anyway I voted for ready salted.

Reactions: gbb
When touring I encountered a really tasty snacky thing by a company called Snatt's. I was never able to find them in the UK.
Difficult to describe, texture-wise it was like a flatbread made out of maize and olive oil, but I liked the tomato and oregano ones.

That and a bag of cherry tomatoes in my bar bag was my go-to food to propel me between second lunch and first dinner (washed down with Orangina that had been bungee'd to my camping gear and was, as a result of sitting in the sun all day, unpleasantly warm by the time I drank it) :hungry:

Sitrep. Chsese and Onion in the lead, but Ready Salted, the King Amn g Crisps, doing well in second place. Salt and vinegar languishing way back in third, like the filth it is.
STOP THE STEAL

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Scampi fries are nice once in a while. I'm quite partial to a chilli Dorito. Chicken crisps are yuk. Salt n vinegar nice sometimes but tend to strip the skin off my mouth. Poncy sea salt and other simpler flavours are nice. I don't tend to like meat flavours on crisps.

Nik naks are probably my favourite (nice n spicy flavour)

postman

Legendary Member
Funny thing is I gave them up weeks ago.I found I was getting indigestion.So bad I had to get medication lanseropole or something like that.

Top Bottom