• Salt and vinegar

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Cheese and onion

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Hedgehog (remember them?)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Steak

• Ready salted, the best by a mile (a teensy bit of favouritism there)

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Beef and onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marmite.

• Roast chicken

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Prawn cocktail. I mean who or why?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Barbecue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Since no-one is joining the hallowed democratic principle of voting for the least obnoxious compromise candidate, I have reverted my vote to SnV.

I always suspected the forum had some wrong'uns but 43.2% thinking that the best flavour of crisps is Satan's Sack shows just how deep the rot goes. đŸ˜¢

Since no-one is joining the hallowed democratic principle of voting for the least obnoxious compromise candidate, I have reverted my vote to SnV.

I always suspected the forum had some wrong'uns but 43.2% thinking that the best flavour of crisps is Satan's Sack shows just how deep the rot goes. đŸ˜¢

Looking at your avatar - I would have expected your vote to be for ‘C&O Dog Breath’ flavour? :tongue:

figbat

Slippery scientist
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, and quite frankly I can't be arsed to check, but the sooner we return to cheese 'n' onion = green and salt 'n' vinegar = blue, the better the world will be. A return to sanity, if you will. :smile:
It’s Walkers who are the splitters, and always have been. If they are the de facto arbiter of U.K. crisps then everyone else is wrong.

figbat

Slippery scientist
You seriously think that a population that can vote in Johnson or Brexit can be trusted with this properly important matter? Perhaps you should have stated from the start that this was advisory only and not binding.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I like a lot of the flavours but if i could only choose one to eat for the rest of my life, it would be ready salted.

C&O are a bit weak unless Seabrook make them, but whatever happened to Seabrook's Cheesy flavour?

also in the weak department is:
Roast Chicken
Smoky Bacon
Prawn Cocktail (it's just sugar... that is not the savoury snack i expect to find inside a crisp packet)

S&V are perfect for that prince of foods, the crisp sandwich; ideally a soft white bun,bap,barm (delete as appropriate) with an obscene amount of butter and an entire pack of crisps.

Other notable flavours include:
Marmite, who doesn't like Marmite???
Seabrook's Canadian Ham
Seabrook's Worcestershire Sauce
Aldi's SS Beef & Horseradish
Brannigan's Beef and Mustard

My nana didn't like salt, so she always bought Salt & Shake and ate them naked :eek: which meant she had an endless supply of little blue salt sachets. On the rare occasion I find a pack of Salt & Shake, i will eat them naked too... they're surprisingly tasty, if a tad on the mild side.

Not sure if Tayto crisps have been mentioned yet. As kids we went on hols to Ireland, and heaven was a bottle of pop and a bag of Taytos. Only remember the cheese and onion ones, and may have only been available over there. Man, they were delicious. Also, as I recall, Irish chocolate and ice cream was way better than the English stuff - much more creamy tasting. I'm in danger of dribbling on the keyboard now.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Another crisp addict here.

Salt & vinegar are my number one. The more poncy the better!

M&S prawn cocktail are superb.

And I am partial to Burts Thai sweet chilli.

up thread someone mentioned vegetable crisps. I love the beetroot ones (though I don’t like beetroot). I ate some for lunch one day. Maybe an hour later I had a pee, I thought I had bladder cancer. My dear son reminded me about eating all the beetroot crisps..... that’ll learn me!

Top Bottom