• Salt and vinegar

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Cheese and onion

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Hedgehog (remember them?)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Steak

• Ready salted, the best by a mile (a teensy bit of favouritism there)

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Beef and onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marmite.

• Roast chicken

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Prawn cocktail. I mean who or why?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Barbecue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, thats it. There's obviously a lot of electoral fraud going on if the most delicious flavour, ready salted, came in second like that. As soon as Rudy Giuliani is back from starring in Borat 2 i'll be instructing him to take this matter to court to get the result overturned. An absolutely ridiculous travesty.

CyclePikel

What about these flavours?
Rather niche, I'd agree.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Well, thats it. There's obviously a lot of electoral fraud going on if the most delicious flavour, ready salted, came in second like that. As soon as Rudy Giuliani is back from starring in Borat 2 i'll be instructing him to take this matter to court to get the result overturned. An absolutely ridiculous travesty.

Mr Putin & his comrades have infiltrated CC ?
:hyper:

stephec

Legendary Member
A mate of mine used to deliver to the Walkers Crisps factory.

From the bit of the site he saw, he said he would never eat a Walkers crisp again.
I've been in all the Walker's factories in this country, apart from Lincoln, and they're all clean and well run.

I was working in the Skelmersdale one today, and the highlight of my visit was a box of 24 bags of crisps for £1 in the staff shop.

Colin_P

Guru
I missed the vote and haven't read the thread, but....

Salt and vinegar Discos are still well capable of taking the roof of your mouth off.

But the daddies of taking the roof of your mouth off I've not seen for a while. They are Smith Squares S&V flavour.

As for normal crisps, McKoy's steaky / beefy ones take some beating.

Honourable mention to the now seemingly defunct but legendary Branningans Roast Beef and Mustard crisps from the early to mid 90's.

classic33

Leg End Member
I missed the vote and haven't read the thread, but....

Salt and vinegar Discos are still well capable of taking the roof of your mouth off.

But the daddies of taking the roof of your mouth off I've not seen for a while. They are Smith Squares S&V flavour.

As for normal crisps, McKoy's steaky / beefy ones take some beating.

Honourable mention to the now seemingly defunct but legendary Branningans Roast Beef and Mustard crisps from the early to mid 90's.
Would they still be edible?

They only disappeared last year anyway.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I've been in all the Walker's factories in this country, apart from Lincoln, and they're all clean and well run.

I was working in the Skelmersdale one today, and the highlight of my visit was a box of 24 bags of crisps for £1 in the staff shop.
I'm not worthy!

When I marshalled ar Velo Midlands they had a load food left over. We were allowed to take what we wanted, gratis, and the rest was going to a food bank. I nabbed 3 boxes of sweet, delicious, wholesome, ready salted Walkers.

And theres a thought - why do Walkers colour code their salt and dog poo and cheese and sputum crisps the opposite colours to the reast of the western world? Whay?

stephec

Legendary Member
Important question. Which flavour were they?
It was a mix -

7 x Prawn Cocktail
7 x Cheese and Onion
5 x Ready Salted
5 x Salt and Vinegar

Last time I was in there I picked up a box of 40 x S+V for a couple of quid, and the real Brucie bonus was that they were 37.5g bags.

And as well as that, £2 for box with 12 x Bacon Fries, and 24 x Scampi Fries in it. 😊

Just go down the SNP route and keep re-staging the vote until you get the result you want.

Cheese & Onion rules! :smile:
Your analogy would work better if everyone else decided after the vote "actually we're changing the ingredients of cheese and onion to powdered turds and sawdust"

We had a vote, you voted for cheese and onion, enjoy your powdered turds and sawdust.

(Although that would probably constitute an improvement :tongue:)

It was a mix -

7 x Prawn Cocktail
7 x Cheese and Onion
5 x Ready Salted
5 x Salt and Vinegar

Last time I was in there I picked up a box of 40 x S+V for a couple of quid, and the real Brucie bonus was that they were 37.5g bags.

And as well as that, £2 for box with 12 x Bacon Fries, and 24 x Scampi Fries in it. 😊

Out of interest, are most of their workers 23 stone +, or are they all fedup with being around crisps all day and are now all bronzed adonises?

Top Bottom