CycleChat Investigates - Gluttony

What food makes you defenceless to temptation?

• Cake

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • McDonalds (not that it really counts as a food)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mars Bars

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Snickers

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other inferior forms of confectionery

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Kebabs

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Curry

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Biccies

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Crisps, including other savouries such as Doritos or Pringles

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Fruit and nut, cake, tho i can resist anything if im being good.

I'm the correct weight so that helps

Dave7

Legendary Member
I guage my food likes by how pissed off I get when the phone rings just as I've popped something into my mouth. Or someone asks me how it is so I have to gulp it down to answer their rude question politely. I seem to really like lots of things. Cake and pies are near the top of my list.
Without fail. You are in the pub. Waitress brings the meal. You just get the first gob full in and SHE POUNCES with "everything alright with the meal". I DON'T BL**DY KNOW YET:wacko:.Strange they dont come back when you've had time to decide.

Cheese

Where's the cheese ??

:eek:
Someone stole it.

Salar

A fish out of water
By cutting out meat and reducing dairy produce I developed pins and needles, restless leg syndrome type of thing in my feet.

Seems to be a B12 deficiency so I now take B12 supplements to keep it at bay, but it still comes back now and again.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Cake. Simply because your only tempted by the other stuff if you go out and buy it. But when its someones birthday at work you turn your chair round and all these cakes have appeared.

a reasonable buffet - I am weak when it comes to sarnies, pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps served on a paper plate

and peanuts, dry roasted are the main culprit

and M & S salt and vinegar chipsticks. massive bag that I can get through on a long journey even though I promise myself I wont.

M & S Scotch eggs, two in a pack, I tell myself ill save one for later/tomorrow. I am weak

Top Bottom