Cyclechat investigates - mobility scooters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Fair point, and, of course, impossible to say, from a cursory glance.

But, it may also be a case of "chicken and egg", ie damaged hips / knees MAY be the result of excess weight.

Not saying it is, just saying MAYBE.
Bit OT but mrs ck was advised to lose weight by the docs as she was borderline diabetic, she admitted yesterday she no longer struggles with the stairs .

Jody

Stubborn git
I think that same seeing the price tag on some bikes :ohmy:

At least you get exotic materials and a boat load of R&D.
Although there is a certain charm with the one I saw yesterday. I'd feel quite smug going to the shops on a cold, wet day in one of these bad boys. It even has reverse cameras.

http://scooterpac.com/cabincar.html

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Bit OT but mrs ck was advised to lose weight by the docs as she was borderline diabetic, she admitted yesterday she no longer struggles with the stairs .

Indeed. Not always the case, of course, but, one of my sisters-in-law was a diet controlled, type-2 diabetic. In their retirement, her husband began attending a Gym Class, nothing drastic, just a bit of gentle exercise. Sister-in-law went along, "just for something to do". She is no longer a type-2 diabetic. Maybe co-incidence of course, or, there may have been a miracle, but, I know where what mu money is on. ;)

Top Bottom