• Slow West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unforgiven

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Who Dares Wins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Predator gets my vote... it's more deforestation than a shoot out, and who doesn't like a good bit of deforestation?

The Matrix shootout nominated by @Edwardoka is also brilliant, but mostly because of the Propellorheads. I had to change my like to a sad face because the Props are far too quiet in that clip, which all but ruins the scene... that music is best played louder than gun fire.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
The Matrix shootout nominated by @Edwardoka is also brilliant, but mostly because of the Propellorheads. I had to change my like to a sad face because the Props are far too quiet in that clip, which all but ruins the scene... that music is best played louder than gun fire.

Of course, there is an argument that they could have entered the Matrix at the other end of the hall thus saving the lives of all those poor trapped humans... :laugh:

Of course, there is an argument that they could have entered the Matrix at the other end of the hall thus saving the lives of all those poor trapped humans... :laugh:
They could warp the rules of the Matrix, they couldn't break them. Entering and exiting the Matrix required access to an unsecured landline in an out of the way area (because if anyone in the Matrix saw them, it'd alert agents who would then take them over)

Since landlines are required to enter and exit the Matrix, that presumably means we're now all trapped forever.

And the world within the Matrix is meant to be a representation of the peak of our civilisation... 1999. Yup, seems about right :biggrin::surrender::B)

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
.338 lapua magnum for me. It means never having to say you're sorry.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
The A Team.

2000 rounds loosed off every episode and no one ever actually got shot.

But they did frequently stop vehicles very effectively (by causing them to barrel-roll off convenient ramps in their way).
I loved how they were so often locked in an easy-to-escape shed which contained everything you'd need to make a flying tank. And a gazillion rounds of non-lethal ammo.

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
The most significant shootout scene ever staged:
Amy Kane (Grace Kelly) shoots Jim Pierce (Robert J Wilke) in High Noon. A 10-second scene makes plain why Kant's Categorical Imperative surpasses The Ten Commandments.

Top Bottom