• Cliffhanger

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Tango and Cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Escape to Victory

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Cop Land. He's really good in that.
Cop Land is an absolute masterpiece of a film. Stallone acted DeNiro, Liotta and Keitel into the corner with that one.
I'll say it again. I'm really not a Rocky or Rambo kinda guy, just not my thing. Cop Land is a great movie.
I watched Cop Land because De Niro, Liotta and Keitel were in it. Stallone was an absolute revelation for me in it. A great performance in what has become one of my fave films.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Without a doubt it's Rocky.

si_c

Guru
I went for Rocky, but it was a tough call between Cop-Land and Cliffhanger too. Although I like demolition man too.

Fsck it, he's never made a bad film :evil:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Over the top.
It’s basically Rocky but with arm wrestling instead of boxing.
And some big American trucks for good measure.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
And as @Electric_Andy noted, why no Rambo? A pretty strong series I think, though it does have some absolutely ridiculous bits.
The poll allows only so many options, and as good as Rambo ismits only fair that the much beloved Stop or My Mom Will Shoot gets a look in.

It is no contest......RAMBO
Anyone who can eat 4 raw eggs in a glass of milk at 5 in the morning before going for a 5 mile run while shouting ADRIAN, I LOVE YOU ADRIAN .....and then chase a chicken around the back alley just has to be kick arse tough ^_^
I'm still not sure why he felt that running up a mountain in Russian tundra would be good training for punching a Russian man who has more than half a foot on him.

Top Bottom