CycleChat is slowly taking over the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ianrauk said:
And Mista Preston goes Cycling every sunday morning with the Cycle Chat Bromley massive... is he a bit of a short arse this fella? If so Mista Preston is your man :tongue::laugh::biggrin:

Hey less of that, im vertically challenged !:biggrin:

Moonlight said:
It's ok, we've cleared all the rubbish now (the letting agents came so we cleaned up like the fear was in us) and hopefully we will get the precious deposit back (it's going on a tourer).

He was wearing a white cyclechat jersey?

by the way who is moving in?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have to say I enjoyed the chase too... I had thought of asking the person who did the cycle chat orders if they could tell us how many people ordered from Kent... but I decided that might be cheating.

mangaman

Mista Preston said:
FPML best thread ive read in ages - im 33 !:tongue:

Cheers Montage for linking this and well done Glowworm and fellow Bromley contingent Ian for working it out. If only I'd seen this earlier

Moonlight - take your rubbish out, only kidding. Ive got another road bike if you fancy coming out for a spin !:biggrin:

Any juicy gossip about Moonlight, Mista P.?

Did you think he was an odd fellow - never speaking to you unless he ran out of nails?

mangaman

Dayvo said:
That was exciting! :biggrin:

Bit of an anti-climax now, though!

Next outing! :tongue:

OK

I live in Oslo and there is a bloke with a Big Lebowski fetish living next door...hang on, that might be too easy :biggrin:

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

Mista Preston said:
FPML best thread ive read in ages - im 33 !:tongue:

Cheers Montage for linking this and well done Glowworm and fellow Bromley contingent Ian for working it out. If only I'd seen this earlier

Moonlight - take your rubbish out, only kidding. Ive got another road bike if you fancy coming out for a spin !:biggrin:

Hi :smile:.

Sorry about the age thing, damn disrespectful youths! :biggrin:

I'd love to come for a spin, but all my lycra and helmet and everything is back down in Poole. I'm bringing my bike to London next year though, so you may see me asking for details of this err 'Bromley massivé' (:biggrin:) come September time.

P.S - Listening to your soundcloud, nice mixes!

Edit: In regard to who is moving in... I have no idea... there has only been one viewing, and that was from a lovely couple with a 4-10 year old daughter (cos I'm rubbish at guessing ages). So hopefully they got it.

montage

God Almighty
So...Mista Preston.....Ever met Arch?
:tongue:

mangaman

Dayvo said:
Are you stephenite? :tongue:

Yes - how did you guess :biggrin:

Anyway Dayvo, I'm sure I've had this discussion before, but I'm a fellow Lebowski devottee.

I was getting a lift back from playing tennis with a mate the other day and he turned a corner rather sharply.

I was drinking some water at the time, which I spilt, and I instinctively said "Hey - careful man, there's a beverage involved here" and he said "That's the Dude!".
Turned he was another closet Lebowski fan. Ever since we rarely speak in anything other than Lebowski quotes.

Anyway I think you need a new Dude avatar again.

mangaman

Dayvo said:
There are plenty here to choose from, but I'll stick with this one! :biggrin:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=e...&gbv=2&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=the+dude&gs_rfai=

BTW, I love White Russians: I drink it by the pint (occasionally!). :biggrin:

Some great piccs. I have to admit yours is probably the best.

I have been tempted by a picture of "Jesus" (not the son of God one, the bowling one) but never got round to it.

What exactly goes into a "White Russian". Clearly cream and vodka, but do you have a recipe?

I'd love to go round to someone's house and casually say "White Russian" when they offer my a drink :tongue:

Top Bottom