CycleChat is slowly taking over the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
summerdays said:
You've got me intrigued ... who is that... the first person that comes to mind in relation to farmers is Bonj... but I don't remember any bridge building... and I don't think he hated them... just felt that they could improve their farming techniques with a bit of help from him.

Bonj definately did a bridge thread in P&L

mangaman

Moonlight said:
Chislehurst, whoever has that as their location, that'll be your man.

Isn't there a members' location map somewhere?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And Mista Preston goes Cycling every sunday morning with the Cycle Chat Bromley massive... is he a bit of a short arse this fella? If so Mista Preston is your man :thumbsup::laugh::smile:

ianrauk said:
Jonny Jeez and Mista Preston both live in Chislehurst.. and I know that Mista Preston wears a CC jersey..

Arch

Married to Night Train
ianrauk said:
And Mista Preston goes Cycling every sunday morning with the Cycle Chat Bromley massive... is he a bit of a short arse this fella? If so Mista Preston is your man :thumbsup::laugh::smile:

Moonlight said 5'10 - I think that's tall, but I'm only 5'3....

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Now you need to go next door ... knock on his door and say... hello .. and pick one of the names and introduce yourself as his personal internet stalker.

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

Mista Preston for sure! Well done people, I'm impressed. We should start up CycleChat independent detective services :thumbsup:

Moonlight said:
I think he rides just a standard roadie... I'd say he's 30-45. Erm... he goes for a ride every Sunday morning.

FPML best thread ive read in ages - im 33 !:tongue:

Cheers Montage for linking this and well done Glowworm and fellow Bromley contingent Ian for working it out. If only I'd seen this earlier

Moonlight - take your rubbish out, only kidding. Ive got another road bike if you fancy coming out for a spin !:biggrin:

Top Bottom