CycleChat is slowly taking over the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
mangaman said:
I've been eliminated as well.

Unkraut, Andy in Sig, Flying monkey, Keith Oates and Zimzum definitely don't live in Kent

theclaud is a woman and lives in Wales as does Patrick.

See we're narrowing the field by the second

I know this because I can scoop up a great big dipper of lard from the drippings can, throw it in the skillet, go out and do my shopping and be back before it melts in the pan...

We can also eliminate those with too many wheels, or who seem to be the wrong way up. Ben Lovejoy, Catrike and Arallsopp are out.

mangaman

Moonlight said:
No, he's not single, sorry ladies. I do believe he has wife and kids.

Do you know the answer Moonlight? (ie who he posts as)

If not, go and ask - it'll make the guessing game more fun :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

ianrauk said:
how long have you lived next door to this chap? I take it your not one for speaking to your neighbours then? Especially ones that have a similar interest in cycling.

Since September, and I always say hello, but I haven't brought my bike up to uni, so cycle talking situations have never arisen really...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Given your observational skills are you going to be able to answer the question as to how many bikes he has?

Perhaps an easier question ... does he always cycle in lycra?

does he have a helmet...?

montage

God Almighty
Does he have a passionate hatred for farmers and has been seen carrying bits of wood to a nearby river in an attempt to make a bridge?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
montage said:
Does he have a passionate hatred for farmers and has been seen carrying bits of wood to a nearby river in an attempt to make a bridge?

You've got me intrigued ... who is that... the first person that comes to mind in relation to farmers is Bonj... but I don't remember any bridge building... and I don't think he hated them... just felt that they could improve their farming techniques with a bit of help from him.

Arch

Married to Night Train
<comes back>

nah, not bonj surely. Bonj wouldn't lend someone nails, they aren't serious enough. Bonj would only have screws.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I sincerely doubt Bonj has ever had screws!!!!

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

aw, sorry Arch.

He has been in lycra every time I've seen him. And I've only seen him ride one bike... the roadie... I guess he could have more hidden in his garage though.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
There's a couple of guys posting on here from London/ Kent borders. I'm sure I remember seeing a Chiselhurst and a Biggin Hill down as their locations - trouble is I can't remember who they were. There- surely one of the least helpful posts ever written!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well I don't know where London Kent is ... but I do remember people mentioning Biggin Hill... but BentMikey is out as he is too close to the ground and you would have mentioned the accent I would have thought... can't remember who else has mentioned those places.

Top Bottom