Cyclechat Jersey Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Did any of you order the long sleeve version in large or medium?

If you did, I'd be in your debt if you could measure the length of the arms for me, as I'd like to get a long sleeve in the next lot of orders. I'm fairly confident either size will be ok in the body, but could do with knowing whether a snugger fit (i.e. the medium) will mean sleeves at half mast, or the large providing de facto riding mitts :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
I'm 6'2" and got the XL, it's a good, snug fit but it's short in the arms, just bearable with cuffed gloves, just

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Tynan said:
I'm 6'2" and got the XL, it's a good, snug fit but it's short in the arms, just bearable with cuffed gloves, just

Hey Tynan, what was the chest size on the XL ??

Tynan

Veteran
dunno, I'm fairly broad chested and solid and it's a lovely fit, snug without being tight, I suppose I can measure it if you want although it's in the washing machine at present

that said since I've lost weight I find myself taking a L in a lot of stuff now so I suppose you could say that they come up a bit small

Chris James

Über Member
Good question John, and one I would also be interested in the answer to. I bought a s/s medium and it fits lovely but not sure whether the arms on a medium l/s would be short as I have a typical cyclist pigeon chest.

Archie

Errrr.....
Tynan said:
dunno, I'm fairly broad chested and solid and it's a lovely fit, snug without being tight, I suppose I can measure it if you want although it's in the washing machine at present

Errr.... why not just measure yourself?

longers

Legendary Member
The sleeves on a Large L/S measure 20" from the seam on the underneath of the armpit to the cuff.

Tynan

Veteran
longers kills thread

booo

Top Bottom