Cyclechat Stickers..........Would you?

Would you buy a CycleChat sticker to show your support?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
It might get nabbed by crawling web bots and you'd get no end of spam
Yeah was worried 'bout that. Probably just best to deal with it message by message. Please bear with me guys, like Shaun I'm just a regular working guy. I will endevour to do my best and get the stickers out a.s.a.p.
I'll probably get Mrs S filling envelopes one night to grease the wheels for me :whistle:^_^

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
You could tho sticky the thread and ask shaun to put a PayPal button in it?
Is this do-able Shaun?

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
SORRY GUYS - anyone who has got my email address, you need to replace the .co.uk with .com
Entirely my fault for trying to be too damn efficient, less speed more haste as they say.
So just change the end to .com and we'll be right.

MattHB and paulw1969 I'm so sorry but if you log into your PP you'll see your payment hasn't been processed, (cos I've given you the wrong email!), and you'll be able to cancel it, then re-send as above and all will be well.
Humblest apologies :shy:

paulw1969

Ridley rider
SORRY GUYS - anyone who has got my email address, you need to replace the .co.uk with .com. Entirely my fault for trying to be too damn efficient, less speed more haste as they say.
So just change the end to .com and we'll be right.
MattHB and paulw1969 I'm so sorry but if you log into your PP you'll see your payment hasn't been processed, (cos I've given you the wrong email!), and you'll be able to cancel it, then re-send as above and all will be well.
Humblest apologies :shy:

what are you like.......:rolleyes:.........:biggrin:..........you have funds.......if thats the right address........:hugs:

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Hi Jon

.co.uk payment recalled

.com sent :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
You could just ... shaun ... break up your email ... @cyclechat ... address into ... [ .net ] ... bits so that bots can't scrape it. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom