CycleChat UK League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi All
I have the Bkool app on my ipad and I am logged in ,how do I get the stages to show ,do I need premium access
Cheers

I believe you do require a premium subscription to access and participate in leagues. It’s worth it though..:hugs:

Alternatively, in the interest of balance and before anyone else suggests it.. there is always Zwift :headshake:

Rod McG

Über Member
I did some of stage 2 today but didn't get to the end, I'll try it again sometime.
I do wonder why, @Jim Brown, you don't choose stages that have nice video? For those who can view it, it would give something to look at esp when there are no other cyclists around. It might encourage more to take part in the league which would be good.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I did some of stage 2 today but didn't get to the end, I'll try it again sometime.
I do wonder why, @Jim Brown, you don't choose stages that have nice video? For those who can view it, it would give something to look at esp when there are no other cyclists around. It might encourage more to take part in the league which would be good.

It is certainly something I’ll look into for November @Rod McG - Thank you :thumbsup:

Rod McG

Über Member
That's Stage 2 done. You're right it was a bit of a struggle but glad to have done it. It would have been nice to see some castles or cathedrals as the road layout was somewhat curious, and a bit tedious!

Rod McG

Über Member
Come on guys! Stage 3 is not as bad as it looks. The hill in Stage 2 is tougher, but that's the October hard stages done for me!

Rod McG

Über Member
Just done Stage 4 - nice and flat! Still a couple of days for the last 2 stages to be done, if anyone wishes...

Top Bottom