CycleChat UK League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That's Nov 2 done. Not entirely flat but never steep so worth a go....

Good ride @Rod McG - I’ll be doing it tomorrow. Starting to get my lungs back noo.. need to for the last stage.. :headshake::cry:

Stage 2 done, must be working hard, felt sick again! Still trying to get used to this smart trainer lark, I seem to find I am changing gear all the time when I'm pretty sure on the road I would grind over a lot of these small rises. Having said that not looking forward to stage4!!

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Stage 2 done, must be working hard, felt sick again! Still trying to get used to this smart trainer lark, I seem to find I am changing gear all the time when I'm pretty sure on the road I would grind over a lot of these small rises. Having said that not looking forward to stage4!!

Hi @ScottTilley thanks for heads up on your stage run. It appears that all rides are being reviewed due to weight.. just another Bkool quirk..

Are you getting out of the saddle on the lower accents? I don’t have the power to drive up the hills and therefore I have to either climb out or spin.. do be careful on up and down courses where you have to change gears rapidly, as some of the profiles can shred rear derailleurs.. which can pass through your carbon right seat stay... :eek: or is that just me... :B)

:thumbsup:

Hi @ScottTilley thanks for heads up on your stage run. It appears that all rides are being reviewed due to weight.. just another Bkool quirk..

Are you getting out of the saddle on the lower accents? I don’t have the power to drive up the hills and therefore I have to either climb out or spin.. do be careful on up and down courses where you have to change gears rapidly, as some of the profiles can shred rear derailleurs.. which can pass through your carbon right seat stay... :eek: or is that just me... :B)

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice Jim. I think my problem is looking at the gradient change bar on the bottom left two much an reacting to this. I find even with video you can't see the rise in the road like you can on real roads so on real roads, you tend to wind it up before and push over the top before the gradient kicks in if you see what I mean. For the next one I might try covering that part of the screen over and try riding on feel more.^_^

Stage 3 done, mountains next!
I'm having a go tomorrow, hopefully!:bicycle:

Top Bottom