Cycling Apps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the pro version is on 30 usd per year too

Do you get a lot more for the pro?

Free version seems good, hardly get any ads. I only use it on a very basic level TBH to track mileage.....

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
I use polar beat cause I've got an iPhone with a Bluetooth hr monitor. It does map your ride and time but it isn't tailored to cycling like strava (I just need to know what my hr is)

frank8265

I've started with Sports-Tracker, then used endomondo and now ended up using strava and (mostly) IpBike.
Strava to follow people, but crashes sometimes on my SE Xperia active. So for register a ride i use IpBike.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I started with Endomondo, but if you don't have a GPS computer I would suggest Strava, they have a BETA route builder which can create routes based on popularity.

I now have a Mio 305 GPS computer, and I use the Strava website, it has some good features and I like to do the monthly challenges.

Chris Norton

IPbike rocks. And you can upload to strava automatically anyway, so in some ways you get the best of everything.

azraphale

think it depends where you live and what phone you have, some seem to be more reliable in some areas and on different devices. i find strava misses alot of my ride or has me doing 57mph at certain points lol, so i use runkeeper and upload to strava after. basically try them all and see what works for you :smile:

fvkklvv

Regular
I've started with Sports-Tracker, then used endomondo and now ended up using strava and (mostly) IpBike.
Strava to follow people, but crashes sometimes on my SE Xperia active. So for register a ride i use IpBike.
It's 2021 already and I still do this. Register my rides with IpBike and upload them to Strava afterwards.

Top Bottom