Cycling car stickers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
A car passed me today with a sticker on the lefthand side. I couldn't make out all of it only the word Cyclists and a picture of a bike followed by smaller text underneath. I wish I knew what it said, so I could have known whether to be inwardly annoyed with the driver or not. :tongue: The fact that he gave me about 6 feet of space when overtaking suggests to me that it was a sticker with a positive message to cyclists.

alicat

Legendary Member
Possibly a sticker about filtering on the left being the 'sui-side'. Just be grateful he gave you lots of space. ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
A car passed me today with a sticker on the lefthand side. I couldn't make out all of it only the word Cyclists and a picture of a bike followed by smaller text underneath. I wish I knew what it said, so I could have known whether to be inwardly annoyed with the driver or not. :tongue: The fact that he gave me about 6 feet of space when overtaking suggests to me that it was a sticker with a positive message to cyclists.
Irish registration?

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
IMG_0807.JPG

It was this one (I have this on my work vehicle and trailer) AND pass like you've described. Maybe it was me!

Last edited:
Our company has these on our vehicles. They're basically to remind cyclists not to try and cut down the left hand side for obvious safety reasons.
No. Look again. It's a parody of that.

Oh, no turns out the CC started in December 05. :eek:

Amusing fact, this is the oldest thread I can find, ironically started by @Shaun. It was a more innocent age.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/helmets-should-you-wear-one.2/

It's about helmets, and inevitably it's locked.
We should delete all other helmet threads and leave the first two posts from the linked one only as it just about covers it.

We could use the rest of the freed up space to plot the entire universe.

Top Bottom