Cycling challenges - Motivation - mid season help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
Hi all,

Can I share this cycling challenge with everyone again please.

http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/6897031

We currently have 81 people part of the annual challenge, in its second year, would be good o get to 3 figures. I will create a further one next year so we can continue trying to beat each other/last years results.

Its also linked to 2 further challenges should you find them also helpful of motivating ones self!

Thanks all

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What is wrong with just doing it in the CycleChat group on My Cycling Log? :whistle:

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
I really like the features on endomondo. I've tried the others like strava and also use garmin connect but i find endo the best.

I dont think garmin connect is that good, doesnt show a breakdown of each months mileage

redcard

Veteran
FWIW, I've just about given up on Endomondo as I find the analysis and reporting on Garmin Connect far superior. It's also simple to export all your data to .csv files and create as many graphs as you can wave your willy at.

400bhp

Guru
FWIW, I've just about given up on Endomondo as I find the analysis and reporting on Garmin Connect far superior. It's also simple to export all your data to .csv files and create as many graphs as you can wave your willy at.

How do you export all data? I can only get it to do the first page (20 rides)?

redcard

Veteran
How do you export all data? I can only get it to do the first page (20 rides)?

I probably do the same as you:

Reports
Group by Week
Report on All Days
then export to csv

I've got data in from June 2012 onwards and everything appears to show ok - csv file has 40ish entries.

Are you copy / pasting rather than exporting as a file?

400bhp

Guru
ahh, yes sorry I understood that you were doing the sorting outside Garmin Connect. I was exporting from the activities page.

Top Bottom