Cycling death

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

God dammit.

What can you do.

Some lazy ****er in a car done this - bastard.

trio25

Über Member
It's always sad to read about something like this, my thoughts are with the family.

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
God dammit.

What can you do.

Some lazy ****er in a car done this - bastard.

Assuming the cyclist didn't ride into the car that is. Until you know the facts,you can't say. I agree a 'head on collision' doesn't sound like the sort of thing a cyclist would do, but then we've all seen some pretty bizarre riding out there.

I think 'be careful' is a more helpful remark than yours.

jashburnham

It's a bad time of year for it isn't it. Poor bloke, and awful for his family.

I had this rammed home to me yesterday; my boss either cycles or mopeds into work. Yesterday he was on his red scooter wearing orange hiz viz trousers and a yellow hi viz jacket, he's so luminous you can probably see him from space yet some twunt still managed to pull out right into his path, he took evasive action but the car clipped hem and he came off, bashed up his knee and wrote the scooter off... the lady driving claimed she just didn't see him. We're all just glad he wasn't on his bike or it could have been much worse.

Bloody people, they get in their cages, wack the heater on full and then drive around half asleep. This woman had her young daughter with her as well so you think she'd be more observant.

Take care out there folks!

Oh and if I see one more moron cycling in black clothing with no lights i'm gonna lose it completely, MORONS. :smile:

rant over.

yenrod

Arch get real - the deal is that some twat in a car basically killed the cyclist end of' - what is it with you; stop being a smart arse its always the deal with you and me - you pointing out the real smarmy smart bitch comments !

Get a life girl, yeh !

:smile:

And if anyone else dont like this post **** !!!!!!!!!!!

Arch said:
Assuming the cyclist didn't ride into the car that is. Until you know the facts,you can't say. I agree a 'head on collision' doesn't sound like the sort of thing a cyclist would do, but then we've all seen some pretty bizarre riding out there.

I think 'be careful' is a more helpful remark than yours.

yenrod

Rhythm Thief - thin air DIDNT kill him !

Getting sick and tired of this apologise for everything shoot in life: so british !

The dicks in the cars get everything they deserve !!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Like IUve said many times if I seen a car crash would I help generally yes but if I was in this mood then I'd prob. laugh !

The shoot Ive taken from them over the years - yeah alright!

medals

Easy Yenrod,
Arch is right, no-one here knows the exact circumstances. All we know is a tragedy has happened and my thoughts are with the family of this poor person.
I can understand your anger, goodness knows, there but for the grace goes all of us, however your anger at Arch is misplaced.

Tynan

Veteran
stop being an arse yenrod, arch is spot on

cyclists have no god given right on be on the road, they can make mistakes just as much as car drivers, head on is a strange accident for a cyclist

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I'm sorry if I've offended you so much yenrod, but if you consistantly jump in with ranting posts that jump to conclusions, I'm consistantly going to niggle at you for it.

If it turns out that a driver was at fault, I'll be down on them like a tonne of bricks, as will everyone else. But until there's more information, we can't possibly tell.

Your attitude is a bad as those drivers who brand all cyclists as lycra louts who jump red lights, it's just turned the other way.