Cycling in Mallorca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don`t know if you are allowed to "resurrect" old posts but I`m going to Majorca, for the first time over Easter. On my own!

Really enjoyed your write-up about Cap de Fermentor as this was going to be my first ride after picking up a hire bike (from Pinarello Experience in Puerto Pollensa). I had a quick look on google maps and couldn`t work out why google said it would take so long to do on a bike and then I saw your pic of the ride profile!

Doing Andratx back to the Puerto the following day.

And then gonna try Sa Calobra

I think my legs may be hurting!

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Fantastic write up !
Sounds like something I'll look into doing, this year I'm looking at Switzerland but I'd love to try Mallorca .. :thumbsup:

Mr potts

Been last couple of years to Majorca, staying in Pollensa at the hotel Duva both times, done Andratx back and Sa Colabra. Fantastic experience you will love the place for cycling.
We are going back this year end of April to do the Majorca 312 ( or try and do the 312 )

Been last couple of years to Majorca, staying in Pollensa at the hotel Duva both times, done Andratx back and Sa Colabra. Fantastic experience you will love the place for cycling.
We are going back this year end of April to do the Majorca 312 ( or try and do the 312 )

What is the route back like? Did you do it with Mallorca cycle shuttle or whatever they are called!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If Walt Disney was going to make a cycle ride that was going to be scenic, exciting, difficult and whacky. It would be Sa Collabra. Starting at the cafe at the top, it is fast all the way down. Great views, great rock formations. Ferries coming in at the bottom. A secret tunnel to a secret beach. Walt didnt make the road going up. That was the devil.

Yeah, you gotta get up to that cafe first tho - but instead of cycling into Sa Calobra, I was going to turn right halfway down or so and head to Cala Tuent - did you go there too?

Top Bottom