Cycling on TV tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vbc

And not the good stuff. Programme about conflict between road users, might be worth a watch or may be just predictable.

BBC1, 9.00pm, Monday the 7th.

Globalti

Legendary Member
No Vikky Pendleton then?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I expect it wiil be the usual cyclists who are RLJ's and come near to accidents with peds, and lots of car drivers moaning about them. Nothing new is expected.

graham56

Guru
Would that be the RLJ`ers then dom? They deserve everthing they get, they give all decent cyclists a bad name.

Brock

The halfwit on the school run was funny.
'They're seven years old! you can't expect them to walk 2 MILES UP HILL!! Utter madness!'

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Amusing tv on the whole but extremely biased against cyclists and although comedy you'll get some motorists who'll just use it as propaganda.

domtyler

Über Member
graham56 said:
Would that be the RLJ`ers then dom? They deserve everthing they get, they give all decent cyclists a bad name.

The programme has portrayed cycling as either a fringe activity conducted by loonies or mind bogglingly dangerous and cyclists as a lawless bunch of criminals who are killing children left right and centre.

graham56

Guru
Dom, don`t think there was any mention of cyclists killing children although it did mention one child being hit on a ped crossing by a RLJ. I say the few bad cyclists give the rest of us a bad name. Sorry but i can`t condone them, likewise with the drivers turning left and hitting/ killing cyclists.

Top Bottom