Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeShot

Veteran
As one of those who got the NHS letter in March telling me not to go out of my front door for 12 weeks my cycling had been limited to a few laps of our back garden😂. Not quite my usual 75 miles a week☹️
I know I’ll be back out again soon but I do miss the cafe stops, the company, the quiet lanes and the

big views

TeeShot

Veteran
I must miss the cafes stops twice as much as the rest 😂😂😂😂

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

My lovely Trek Fuel EX9 that I sold recently 😭

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Ah, go on then. A couple more for consideration:

At the end of a sportive with a celebratory pint from the bar at the finish line (included in the entry fee as the sponsor was Ludlow Brewery). Definitely missing both of those.

Challenge rides might be back on with unlimited exercise now allowed, but Lake Vyrnwy is still out of bounds as the rules are different the other side of the border.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Result time.

This is one of those where I wish there could be joint winners.

For the beauty & stillness of the location, this shot by @Aravis is worthy of being a winner and I can see why the location would be missed
kineton-jpg.jpg

However, the winner by the closest of margins is this picture by @TeeShot - a simple shot of 4 friends enjoying a much missed cafe stop
Over to you for the June challenge @TeeShot and I hope you get to enjoy an ice cream cone with them soon.
68dcea41-6c80-4144-8b03-3fb35676a83c-jpeg.jpg

Top Bottom