Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeShot

Veteran
Result time.

This is one of those where I wish there could be joint winners.

For the beauty & stillness of the location, this shot by @Aravis is worthy of being a winner and I can see why the location would be missed
View attachment 526667

However, the winner by the closest of margins is this picture by @TeeShot - a simple shot of 4 friends enjoying a much missed cafe stop
Over to you for the June challenge @TeeShot and I hope you get to enjoy an ice cream cone with them soon.
View attachment 526668
Goodness me, that is a surprise. Thank you @Jenkins.
Today is the first time in ten weeks I’ll be allowed out of my front door😋 so I’m going for a ride and will have a think
Will report back later

TeeShot

Veteran
Apologies for not returning sooner

Well, I went for a ride yesterday. Two observations, I have missed an entire season!! My last ride in mid March was, bib longs, many layers, thick gloves etc.....And secondly my cycling kit has shrunk!!

So the new challenge. Having been stuck indoors for so long it was wonderful to be out in the countryside again, the lanes, the views, the fields full of animals etc....

Your subject (if approved) will be “the countryside”. Any aspect you choose, pretty lanes, big views, rolling fields.
Hopefully broad enough to get plenty of entries
Usual rules. Pictures to be taken within the next month, bike or bike bits in the picture
Results announced on the 1st July
Good luck😋

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well first entry from this morning is this view

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Ah, go on then. A couple more for consideration:
View attachment 526578
At the end of a sportive with a celebratory pint from the bar at the finish line (included in the entry fee as the sponsor was Ludlow Brewery). Definitely missing both of those.

View attachment 526579
Challenge rides might be back on with unlimited exercise now allowed, but Lake Vyrnwy is still out of bounds as the rules are different the other side of the border.
Vyrnwy is beautiful..

Katherine

Guru
And another entry from my ride today.

IMG_20200602_123823710_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom