Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Ah, but did you ride it out of the boot? And is there a *video* of that?!

Follow up to my photo: when that lot got to the other side, they tried to bribe the ferryman to leave us stranded. His wife wouldn't tell us how much they offered, but said it wasn't enough
ohmy.gif

There is a 'making of' picture
laugh.gif

5894812493_4d08b2f981.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Right, no more entries....I'm only 10 days late.

The winner.... coffeejo. Lazy lot ! :tongue:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Right then. My cycle club is having a bike maintenance session at the end of the month, so in the spirit of that, get cleaning / building / repairing your bikes and upload your photo(s) by 4 August. Bonus points for being arty farty.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I forgot. I changed my chain this morning, and that would have been a perfect opportunity.

Cheddar George

oober member
Jim, my wife is most tolerant easy going person i have ever met .......... but she would have my balls for breakfast if my bike went in the bath. :biggrin:

(don't forget to move the white spirit away from the shampoo/radox afterwards)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I can't believe that Jim's the only one with a clean, shiny bike. You lot are a disgrace :rolleyes:

Do I need to change this to make it mechanical / moving parts of the bike? And give you til after this coming weekend?

Here's one I took earlier (as in a couple of weeks ago) for inspiration:

IMG_0405 (800x600).jpg

Extra special bonus points for following Jim's lead and putting the bike in the bath. Just blame him if your OH objects.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't believe that Jim's the only one with a clean, shiny bike. You lot are a disgrace :rolleyes:

Do I need to change this to make it mechanical / moving parts of the bike? And give you til after this coming weekend?

Here's one I took earlier (as in a couple of weeks ago) for inspiration:

[attachment=4587:blush:MG_0405 (800x600).jpg]

Extra special bonus points for following Jim's lead and putting the bike in the bath. Just blame him if your OH objects.

Just the push I needed, plus a part arrived today to be fitted to the Brom.

Two efforts. This is arty on purpose, and shows fettling spanner:

DSCN2440resized.jpg

This one is arty by accident - the odd shadow effect is down to the flash, I think....

DSCN2441resized.jpg

It's my bath, I shall put what I wish in it.

jim55

Guru
sometimes theres good points about being single and living alone ,,ffs ..my living room is like a bike shop just now!!!

Top Bottom