Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've not been in tea for ages!!

Fantastic news!

Now my inevitable question to every new bike owner - what is it's name and is it male or female?

All my bikes are male, and have names beginning with M (it started as a coincidence, then became a theme - I have, or have had, Mithras, Mercury, Mephistopheles, Murdo, Monty and Midge). I haven't quite come up with a name yet, I'm waiting for the right one to strike me. I'm half wondering about Michael, for no discernable reason - which might be reason enough.

I've just fitted his latest upgrade - a pair of Brompton pedals with a LH folder. Next (if I can get them cheap on Ebay), will be mudguards, and a bag (I have a block). I should start a thread, I'll get round to pictures tonight.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
laugh.gif
welcome to the family Mr New Bike!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
What's the theme, coffeejo?And what did it say on the sign pointing at you in your photo?

Theme details below. The sign's somewhere vaguely nearly Cheddar Gorge and said 'motivation'. The others thought a photo opportunity would be hilarious. I had the giggles by that point and would have agreed to pretty much anything (apart from cycling up the gorge again :ohmy: )

oooooh! How exciting. I really don't know... gosh. I mean, I hadn't got a speech or... Anyway, I'd like to thank my Mum, and Andrew Ritchie, and... oh gosh!Right. This is a theme I've had in my head since this thread started, but hadn't ever won before...Decay. It seems rather appropriate, sadly, but interpret it how you will - natural, urban, just plain rust. Including a bike, of course, but the bike needn't be decaying.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Theme details below. The sign's somewhere vaguely nearly Cheddar Gorge and said 'motivation'. The others thought a photo opportunity would be hilarious. I had the giggles by that point and would have agreed to pretty much anything (apart from cycling up the gorge again :ohmy: )

Just noticed this. Here is my entry.

Attachments

• The wheels of time.jpg
    The wheels of time.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 119

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
That she's got a Brompton?

Top Bottom