Cycling plans for the weekend ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Have a good day you'll enjoy it . Draft everyone :okay:

Thanks buddy, will do :okay:

damn right !
Got into a chain gang for 10 miles last time , bumped my avg up to 17.7 mph last year , doubt it will be so good this year but the plan is to enjoy the miles in good company .

Yeah, we`re just going to enjoy the ride and look after each other. We`re not bothered about averages, its more of a social fun ride than anything else :smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Was supposed to have been on the Llandudno forum ride but a stinking cold has put paid to that.:sad: It was the right decision not to ride though as I doubt I'd have made it as far as Eureka, let alone Llandudno.

Ho hum...... next time guys.:okay:

Ice2911

Über Member
A 75 mile ride, Spring Sportive at Swanton Morley, it is two 25 mile loops so will do one loop twice. Think it will be a wet start. If I complete it this will put me over 250 miles for the week a personal best :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thanks buddy, will do :okay:

Yeah, we`re just going to enjoy the ride and look after each other. We`re not bothered about averages, its more of a social fun ride than anything else :smile:
Great ride,got cramp at Tutbury and had to soft pedal in, afterwards I was determined to make a century so ended up riding up and down the road at home as I was 1.5 to go.17.2 AVG and I'm fooked

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I`ll be doing my first sportive on Sunday - The Midland "Mezzo" Monster. Its a 75 miler that starts at Rosliston Forestry Centre and then heads out into the Peak District National Park. I think @cyberknight is doing it too.
http://www.midlandmonster.com/

I`m really looking forward to it :hyper:

:cheers:

ROB19828-682x1024.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

U

User32269

Planning a trip to explore Delamere Forest with my 9 year old lad tomorrow. Looking forward to it, he wants to crack the 20 mile barrier, should be a nice place to do it.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Thinking about heading up to tower bridge and back on the mtb..20miles each way but the weather is looking iffy atm..

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It looks like I will be doing a solo forum ride tomorrow ... (As in - I posted about it but nobody seems interested in joining me! :cry:A pal might come along, but I think he is working on his son's new house this weekend and so he might not be available.)

It is a scenic route to Settle on the western fringes of the Yorkshire Dales and back. That will be about 79 miles. It so happens that I have a nice 21 mile loop available to me once I get home and I might add that on at the end to get an imperial century in.)

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've got my metric and imperial tons for the month done so no silly challenges left. Just a nice ride tomorrow.

I'll choose a hiĺy route so that I can join your forum ride in spirit, @ColinJ

Top Bottom