Cycling Proficiency Badge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User33236

I never got one. It was run by my primary school but only every two years and only for the classes in their final year at the school. Sod's law dictated that I reached that point on a year they never ran it. :cursing:

spen666

Legendary Member
I never got one. It was run by my primary school but only every two years and only for the classes in their final year at the school. Sod's law dictated that I reached that point on a year they never ran it. :cursing:
You need to get onto a claims lawyer. I am sure you have suffered years of trauma as a result of not getting the opportunity to get your Cycling Proficiency Badge

I don't know if my school even ran it but by the time I was in my final year at primary it was the teacher's strikes and all extra curriculum activities were cancelled :-(

My mum threw mine out many years ago, along with my Star Wars collection and Sinclair Spectrum - I think she hates me.

My mother had a clearout and dropped my record collection into a local charity shop

Considering there were a carefully kept edition of Alice Coopers Schools Out in thedesk format complete with intact edible knickers and original releases of Mike Oldfield, Pink Floyd and others

Had she said or them it would have been better, but instead a small fortune to a charity shop

Last edited:
Top Bottom