Cycling stands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bhitucyclist

Recently bought and fixed this double stand - fixing was a bit difficult but after that its looks great. Both bikes neatly stacked. How so you stack your bikes

Attachments

• C2FEE421-6B17-4F31-8DE4-248944C65442.jpeg
    C2FEE421-6B17-4F31-8DE4-248944C65442.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 0C1E60C6-0DBB-4435-9DA8-8AA085091583.jpeg
    0C1E60C6-0DBB-4435-9DA8-8AA085091583.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 19
That's nice and tidy. Mine have to live outside under a cover, locked to railings. Fortunately, we are not publicly accessible, so security less bad than it might be.

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Hung up on the wall, no pic available.. Had to modify one of them as the hook was too long for a deep wheelset
I actually considered wall hanging ones - i feel they are better than floor stands - but didnt have the tools to fix the stands on the wall

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I actually considered wall hanging ones - i feel they are better than floor stands - but didnt have the tools to fix the stands on the wall
Shame, I've hidden two bikes in the spare space in our "box" room that was no real use for anything else. The combi gas boiler is in there but it wouldn't be accessed very much between routine servicing.

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Shame, I've hidden two bikes in the spare space in our "box" room that was no real use for anything else. The combi gas boiler is in there but it wouldn't be accessed very much between routine servicing.
Thats a good idea i tried the walk in cupboard in the flat - but the width wasnt enough

Top Bottom