Cycling stands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Same here, Seven hooks along the side wall of my man cave /shed. the Brompton sits on the floor underneath
MAn cave sounds dangerous ! 😜
My Bikes live in my Velo Cave........Ok it’s the garage.

Gunk

Guru
Mine are all neatly stacked with two hanging up, not much space left though!

lane

Veteran
I used to have mine nicely hung up in the garage all neat and tidy and then someone broke in a stole them. They are in pairs lent together with a big chain into a steel loop bolted to the floor. Not as convenient or as tidy but they will be hard to steel.

Alba Zeus

Ãœber Member
two bikes in the shed with my Mrs one and one sits on the turbo in one of the conservatories permanently. Have a new orbea gain arriving next week though so one will need to go as there will be no space for four bikes

Mine follows an annual migration route. All on separate bike stands at the corner of the large family room. I come back from a business trip and find them in the corner of the garage. The pattern is normally once a year. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I have a range of methods in the garage:
  • Two have sidestands so sit on those
  • Two sit on bike racks attached to the top of the trailer that is also stored in the garage
  • Three hang from the nose of their saddles on a portable clothes hanging rail that used to be in my daughter’s bedroom

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Lives indicates the singular, Oldhippy unfortunately appears to be under-biked.
Underbiked ! Grear expression- that means having one is underbiked level- what is having two - averagebiked - three then overbiked ?

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

I have a range of methods in the garage:
  • Two have sidestands so sit on those
  • Two sit on bike racks attached to the top of the trailer that is also stored in the garage
  • Three hang from the nose of their saddles on a portable clothes hanging rail that used to be in my daughter’s bedroom
What do have a bike cavalry ?

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Mine follows an annual migration route. All on separate bike stands at the corner of the large family room. I come back from a business trip and find them in the corner of the garage. The pattern is normally once a year. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
How do they land from family room to garage 😊

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

I used to have mine nicely hung up in the garage all neat and tidy and then someone broke in a stole them. They are in pairs lent together with a big chain into a steel loop bolted to the floor. Not as convenient or as tidy but they will be hard to steel.
Stolen from garage ! How annoying

Top Bottom